We’ve pushed Xamarin.Forms 22.214.171.124 to NuGet.
- Behavior Change (iOS):
ViewDidDisappearmay not be reliably called in custom renderers. Please be sure to override
Disposeto do any object cleanup that you may be doing in
ViewDidDisappearto prevent any possible memory leaks in your custom renderers. (53351)
- Behavior Change (UWP):
Desktopis now a supported
Idiom, so your UWP apps will return this value on desktop contexts. Please be aware that
Phonewill still be returned in continuum scenarios.
- Behavior Change: Merged ResourceDictionaries will now return a
Countthat is consistent with the content in the enumeration instead of the total
- Breaking Change: Attached Properties are now compiled when
XamlCis enabled! If you have
XamlCenabled, you must implement a
getter/setterfor all attached properties to prevent a compile time error.
- [2.3.4][Android] OnResume assumed that _application had been set (PR)
- [Xaml][2.3.4] Do not emit implict_op if from/to are same type (PR)
- [C][2.3.4] Lookup in RD also lookup in merged RDs (PR)
- 54334 – “Styles will override properties on UI-Elements when changing resource dictionaries” (PR)
For additional details see the release notes for 126.96.36.199.