We are publishing an update for our current major release called 15.5. This update adds SDK bindings and IDE compatibility for Apple’s Xcode 9.2 release. This release aligns with a new version of Visual Studio 2017 for Mac and Visual Studio 2017 version 15.5.1.
Please check out the product release notes to see all the fixes and known issues for this release.
If you notice an error in this blog post or have trouble downloading one of the installer packages, please let us know in the corresponding forum thread.
- Forum Thread – 15.5 Release
Bug reports are also welcome. If you see any suspicious behavior that you wish to report, please file a quick bug.
- Xamarin.iOS 18.104.22.168
- Release Notes
- Visual Studio for Mac 22.214.171.1249
- Visual Studio Tools for Xamarin 126.96.36.1994
- Xamarin Remoted iOS Simulator 188.8.131.52
- Visual Studio 2017 – Visual Studio Installer
- Visual Studio 2017 for Mac – Stable updater channel
- Visual Studio 2015 Tools for Xamarin – Stable updater channel
Using the latest versions is recommended. The previous versions of the Xamarin packages from the Xamarin 15.5 release are listed below for reference.
- For Mac the previous versions are:
- Xamarin.iOS 184.108.40.206
- Xamarin Remoted iOS Simulator 220.127.116.11
- For Windows the previous versions are:
- Visual Studio Tools for Xamarin 18.104.22.1682
- (See also Installing an earlier release of Visual Studio 2017)