Xamarin Profiler preview 0.24 is now available for download! There have been a number of fixes since our previous preview, which have been noted below.
Please note that the Mac app bundle has been renamed (from XamarinProfiler.Mac.app to “Xamarin Profiler.app”), so the old version needs to be removed before installing this new update, so that Xamarin Studio prompts the user for the new location.
- 34605 – Profiler should now properly start and show graph/data on Mac.
- 34160 – Error with ACTool not getting correct parameter for “IntermediateOutputPath” should no longer occur when building a project.
- 34624 – The Stacktrace tab should now properly display in the Summary view for Instrument Allocations.
- 34623 – Profiler should no longer crash when clicking on a row in the detail pan in Allocations List.
- 32693 – Call tree visibility should now function properly when using the drill down feature multiple times.
- 34627 – Stats should now properly update when clicking on the ‘Only Persistent Objects’ checkbox in the Allocations List view.
- 34860 – Sorting on the Mac profiler should now work correctly.
- Xamarin Profiler 0.24 [Download]
As with all our preview releases, this is not a product we officially support. If you encounter any issues, we recommend filing a bug in Bugzilla. You can also jump into the discussions on the forum thread posted below.