Xamarin Profiler preview 0.22 is now available for download! There have been a number of fixes since our previous preview, which have been noted below.
Please note that the Mac app bundle has been renamed (from XamarinProfiler.Mac.app to “Xamarin Profiler.app”), so the old version needs to be removed before installing this new update, so that Xamarin Studio prompts the user for the new location.
- 31915 – Profiler should no longer crash when using the next/previous navigation controls in snapshot/exception.
- 32659 – Camera icon in the menu for taking snapshots should now be properly enabled when usable.
- 31320 – Better chart allocation for Android profiling.
- 33766 – Profiler should no longer crash when selecting the radio button ‘Invert call tree’
- 33523 – All objects no longer displaying as live in ‘Allocations List’ view when user has not taken a snapshot.
- 33778 – Right side panel tabs should now display correctly.
- 31707 – Persistent Objects checkbox functionality addressed.
- 32659 – Profili
- Xamarin Profiler 0.22 [Download]
As with all our preview releases, this is not a product we officially support. If you encounter any issues, we recommend filing a bug in Bugzilla. You can also jump into the discussions on the forum thread posted below.