Xamarin Profiler preview 0.21 is now available for download! There have been a number of fixes since our previous preview, which have been noted below.
Please note that the Mac app bundle has been renamed (from XamarinProfiler.Mac.app to “Xamarin Profiler.app”), so the old version needs to be removed before installing this new update, so that Xamarin Studio prompts the user for the new location.
- 27551 – Tooltips for toolbar buttons should now display until the mouse is no longer hovering over the button.
- 33197 – Call tree data in the detail pan should no longer be reloaded when clicking the radio button “Invert Call Tree” multiple times.
- 33356 – Sorting for the “Caller” column in the “Allocations List” view should now function correctly.
- 33365 – Sorting arrow should now show all columns in the “Summary” and “Allocation List” views.
- 33187 – “+” icon now properly disabled when all instruments are already selected.
- 33188 – “+” icon now properly disabled when profiling process is in progress.
- 31098 – Taking snapshots should now be quicker.
- 28935 – Profiling process no longer randomly stops on iOS apps.
- 33364 – “Stack Trace” should now properly display for “Snapshots” view.
- 31709 – Text is now consistent for “Persistent Objects” checkbox on both Mac and Windows.
- 31924 – Fixed an issue with Profiler sometimes launching the app in the wrong simulator / not launching at all.
- Xamarin Profiler 0.21 [Download]
As with all our preview releases, this is not a product we officially support. If you encounter any issues, we recommend filing a bug in Bugzilla. You can also jump into the discussions on the forum thread posted below.