Xamarin Profiler preview 0.16 is now available for download! There have been a number of fixes since our previous preview that we wanted to get out in this updated release.
Please note that the Mac app bundle has been renamed (from XamarinProfiler.Mac.app to “Xamarin Profiler.app”), so the old version needs to be removed before installing this new update, so that Xamarin Studio prompts the user for the new location.
- 27182 – Fixed a hang that sometimes occured when profiling an iOS app on an iOS device.
- 30053 – Fixed a crash on startup that would occur when using the Profiler with certain apps.
- 30184 – Fixed issue with some info appearing twice in breadcrumbs.
- 30219 – Fixed an issue where search strings would sometimes be removed from the search textbox.
- 30220 – Fixed an issue with UI not properly updating on Pause/Resume button when changing states.
- 30283 – Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when using the “Take Snapshot” button.
- 30578 – Fixed an issue with “Take Snapshot” button being disabled in Windows Profiler.
- 30628 – Fixed an issue with data sometimes not generating correctly in the details and extended details pans.
- 30903 – Fixed an issue where triangles would sometimes not display correctly in the “Call Tree” tab for allocations.
- Xamarin Profiler 0.16 [Mac Download] [Win Download]
As with all our preview releases, this is not a product we officially support. If you encounter any issues, we recommend filing a bug in Bugzilla. You can also jump into the discussions on the forum thread posted below.