We are releasing our first preview with support for Apple’s iOS9 SDK that now works with Xcode 7 (the iOS 9 Stable hotfix was only for Xcode 6).
There is no target Stable date for iOS 9 support at this time, as we have to wait until Apple finalizes and publishes their support before we can release ours. That being said, we will be doing many additional iOS 9 preview releases between now and the final Apple release, so be sure to check back and see if newer versions become available in the coming months.
As with all our preview releases, this is not a product we officially support. If you encounter any issues, we recommend filing a bug in Bugzilla.
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – WatchOS 2.0 is not supported in these builds (WatchKit is supported, as it has been since Xamarin.iOS 8.9)
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – New Xcode 7 features are not supported in these builds.
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – OSX 10.11 is not supported in these builds.
- [XamarinVS] – Visual Studio support for iOS 9/Xcode 7 previews is not yet available.
- Xamarin Studio 22.214.171.124 [Mac Download]
- Xamarin.iOS 126.96.36.1991 [Download]