** UPDATE – Xamarin.VS support has now been added to this preview. There is one new known issue with the Xamarin.VS build that has been noted below. **
We are releasing our fifth preview with support for Apple’s iOS9 SDK. These new builds now support Xcode 7 Beta 6
(only on Mac). We will be addressing the known issue as soon as we can, and hope to publish a build next week that both addresses it and adds Xamarin.VS support. We mentioned the same plan for Preview 4, but unfortunately the release timing of Xcode 7 Beta 6 by Apple broke the VS build we had intended to release, and we are working to address that and have a version to add on to this preview (assuming the same does not occur again).
There is no target Stable date for iOS 9 support at this time, as we have to wait until Apple finalizes and publishes their support before we can release ours. That being said, we may be doing additional iOS 9 preview releases between now and the final Apple release, so be sure to check back and see if newer versions become available in the coming weeks.
As with all our preview releases, this is not a product we officially support. If you encounter any issues, we recommend filing a bug in Bugzilla.
- [Xamarin.iOS] – F# Single View template crashes on launch
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – WatchOS 2.0 is not supported in these builds.
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – New Xcode 7 features are not supported in these builds.
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – OSX 10.11 is not supported in these builds.
- ** [Xamarin.VS] – Unable to launch WatchKit application on iOS simulator from Visual Studio.
- Xamarin.iOS 126.96.36.199 [Download]
- Xamarin Studio 188.8.131.52 [Download]
- Xamarin for Visual Studio 3.11.1406 [Download]