We are releasing our fourth preview with support for Apple’s iOS9 SDK. This new builds now support Xcode 7 Beta 5 (only on Mac). We will be addressing the known issues as soon as we can, and hope to publish a build later this week that both addresses them and adds Xamarin.VS support.
There is no target Stable date for iOS 9 support at this time, as we have to wait until Apple finalizes and publishes their support before we can release ours. That being said, we will be doing many additional iOS 9 preview releases between now and the final Apple release, so be sure to check back and see if newer versions become available in the coming months.
As with all our preview releases, this is not a product we officially support. If you encounter any issues, we recommend filing a bug in Bugzilla.
- [Xamarin.iOS] – F# Single View template crashes on launch
- [Xamarin.iOS] – Cross-platform apps crash on simulator
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – WatchOS 2.0 is not supported in these builds.
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – New Xcode 7 features are not supported in these builds.
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – OSX 10.11 is not supported in these builds.
- Xamarin.iOS 188.8.131.520 [Download]
- Xamarin Studio 184.108.40.206 [Download]