We are releasing our third preview with support for Apple’s iOS9 SDK. Even though we already released a preview earlier this week, these new builds now supports Xcode 7 Beta 4, and we wanted to get them out as fast as possible so that everyone could work with the latest Apple release.
There is no target Stable date for iOS 9 support at this time, as we have to wait until Apple finalizes and publishes their support before we can release ours. That being said, we will be doing many additional iOS 9 preview releases between now and the final Apple release, so be sure to check back and see if newer versions become available in the coming months.
As with all our preview releases, this is not a product we officially support. If you encounter any issues, we recommend filing a bug in Bugzilla.
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – WatchOS 2.0 is not supported in these builds (WatchKit is supported, as it has been since Xamarin.iOS 8.9)
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – New Xcode 7 features are not supported in these builds.
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – OSX 10.11 is not supported in these builds.
- [Xamarin Studio] – .ipa file samples from application loader will not always upload successfully.
- [Xamarin.VS] – WatchKit apps will not build successfully from Xamarin.VS
- Xamarin Studio 22.214.171.124 [Mac Download]
- Xamarin for Visual Studio 3.11.970 [Download]
- Xamarin.iOS 126.96.36.199 [Download]