NOTE – These builds have been tested against Xcode beta 2. It has compatibility with Xcode beta 3, however we are still testing against beta 3 to find any issues that may exist.
There is no target stable date final iOS 10 support at this time, as we have to wait until Apple finalizes and publishes their support before we can release ours. That being said, we will do additional preview releases between now and the final Apple release, so be sure to check back and see if newer versions become available in the coming months.
As with all our preview releases, this is not a product we officially support. If you encounter any issues, we recommend filing a bug in Bugzilla. You can also jump into the discussions on the forum thread posted below.
- [Xamarin.iOS/Xamarin.VS] – 42647: The Designer is not supported for Visual Studio in this preview.
- [Xamarin.iOS/Xamarin.VS] – 42573: watchOS projects will not build in Visual Studio with debug device configuration
- [Xamarin Studio] – 42568: WatchInterface.storyboard fails to load.
- [Xamarin.iOS] – 41329: You will need to disable, then enable, the ‘Show app on apple watch’ option on iPhone to install WatchKit app on watch device.
- Xamarin Studio 18.104.22.16835 [Download]
- Xamarin for Visual Studio 22.214.171.12478 [Download]
- Xamarin.iOS 126.96.36.1996 [Download]
- Xamarin.Mac 188.8.131.526 [Download]
- Mono Framework 184.108.40.206 [Download]