We are releasing an updated set of builds to the Stable channel in order to address the issues noted in our iOS9/El Capitan Technical Preview blog post. As noted in that post, we feel we’ve completed sufficient testing on the Xamarin.iOS SDK that resolves the issues affecting both 32 and 64 bit apps running on iOS 9. With this new Xamarin.iOS release, you should be able to rebuild and re-submit your apps using Xcode 6 and have them run against iOS 9 previews, ready to prepare them for the fall release of iOS 9. Head over to our developer page to read up on prepping your app for iOS 9.
We will also be posting previews of the Xamarin.iOS SDK that supports Xcode 7 and the iOS 9 APIs soon. Those builds will be distributed via a preview site, and we will have a new blog post up when they are available.
- [Xamarin.VS] – Debugging on iOS 9 devices from Visual Studio is not yet supported.
- Xamarin.iOS 126.96.36.199 (or Xamarin.iOS 188.8.131.52 from Service Release 2)
- Release Notes
- Forum Thread – Stable service release: Xamarin.iOS 8.10.1, bugfixes for 8.10.0
- Issues Addressed:
- Fixed an issue where apps would crash on 32-bit and 64-bit devices running iOS 9.
- Fixed an issue where 32-bit Xamarin.iOS apps deployed on 64-bit iOS 9 devices would crash on launch.
- 30420 – Fixed an issue with certain UITableViews not working correctly.