** UPDATE – A newer Xamarin Studio build has been uploaded as part of this preview to address an issue with Interface.Storyboard rendering issues with the iOS Designer. **
We are releasing our second preview with support for Apple’s iOS9 SDK that works with Xcode 7 Beta 3. We are aware that Xcode 7 Beta 4 also became available today from Apple. We are digging into it now and hope to have our Beta 4 support either later this week or early next week. In the interim, we still wanted to release our Beta 3 support, as it provides working support for Xamarin.VS, which was not included in our first preview.
There is no target Stable date for iOS 9 support at this time, as we have to wait until Apple finalizes and publishes their support before we can release ours. That being said, we will be doing many additional iOS 9 preview releases between now and the final Apple release, so be sure to check back and see if newer versions become available in the coming months.
As with all our preview releases, this is not a product we officially support. If you encounter any issues, we recommend filing a bug in Bugzilla.
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – WatchOS 2.0 is not supported in these builds (WatchKit is supported, as it has been since Xamarin.iOS 8.9)
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – New Xcode 7 features are not supported in these builds.
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – OSX 10.11 is not supported in these builds.
- [Xamarin Studio] – .ipa file samples from application loader will not always upload successfully.
- [Xamarin.VS] – WatchKit apps will not build successfully from Xamarin.VS
- Xamarin for Visual Studio 3.11.753 [Download]