UPDATE – Newer preview builds of Xamarin Studio, Xamarin.VS, and Xamarin.iOS are now available in the Beta channel. Build information updated below. The Mono Framework MDK remains the same as the previous Beta release.
We are targeting a Stable date for iOS 9 support of September 16th, to coincide with Apple’s final release.
As with all our preview releases, this is not a product we officially support. If you encounter any issues, we recommend filing a bug in Bugzilla.
- [Xamarin.iOS] – F# Single View template crashes on launch.
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – WatchOS 2.0 is not supported in these builds.
- [Xamarin Studio / Xamarin.iOS] – OSX 10.11 is not supported in these builds.
- [Xamarin.VS] – Building with an iOS class library that uses string resources fails.
- [Xamarin.VS] – WatchKit Application in Glance mode does not die after clicking stop.
- Xamarin.iOS 220.127.116.11
- Xamarin Studio 18.104.22.168
- Xamarin for Visual Studio 3.11.1439
- Mono MDK Framework 22.214.171.124