We are releasing a new preview of Cycle 6 to the Alpha channel. This series of builds will be the next major feature release of the Xamarin Platform when they release to Stable later this year. We wanted to release these builds to a wider audience for consumption via the Alpha channel.
As this is an Alpha release there are bound to be bugs. Please make sure to use the forums below to read up on issues as they are found, and see if any workarounds exist, or log a bug if one doesn’t exist already.
- [Xamarin.VS] – When using Visual Studio with OSX Mavericks, iOS Applications on iOS devices will not run, resulting in an error message. These applications work fine with OSX Yosemite.
- Xamarin Studio 220.127.116.119
- Xamarin.iOS 18.104.22.168
- Release Notes
- Forum Thread – Alpha Release: Xamarin.iOS 8.13.0, Cycle 6 Preview
- Xamarin.Android 22.214.171.124
- Mono Framework MDK 126.96.36.199
Upcoming Release Dates
Alpha – August 26th, 2015
Alpha 2 – September 2nd, 2015
Alpha 3 – Today!
Beta – September / October 2015
Stable – Fall 2015