Today we are releasing builds that support the final Xcode 10.2 release. These versions include Xamarin SDK bindings and IDE compatibility for Apple’s Xcode 10.2 release.
Any bug reports about these preview Xamarin bindings are much appreciated!
Installing on Visual Studio for Mac 7.8 ONLY
- Select “Visual Studio > Check for Updates”.
- In the “Update channel” combo box, select “Xcode 10.2 Previews” and press the “Switch Channel” button:
- Once you switch, the builds will start to download automatically. Once they’re downloaded you’ll be prompted to restart and install the new builds.
- To switch back to Beta or Alpha builds, simply switch back to the appropriate channel.
Installing on Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9
- Support for Xcode 10.2 Stable is included in Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9.11. Please check for updates and install the latest 15.9.11 update.